This conference is supported by the Attendify Mobile App. Using the application is free for all registered participants. The content is only accessible by the PPXIX participants.
To register in the PPXIX Mobile App, follow the below instructions:
1. Download the “Attendify” App from the App Store or Google play.
2. Open the app and sign-up by tapping the corresponding button at the top or bottom of the page or log in if your profile already exists in the system. To create a new account, it is recommended to use the same email address entered when registering for the PPXIX conference.
3. Search for the event name “Plastic Pipes XIX. Conference” or use the event code provided by the PPXIX management services company, Evacon.
4. To view your personal list of events, view the home screen of the Attendify App under “Your events” section or open the list of all events, you registered for, from the side menu.
5. On the “event card”, the event’s date, location, and description are shown. Tap “join” to access the event, and use access code. See the full, up-to-date information and start interacting with other users.
6. If you received the error message saying “private event” when joining, access to it is restricted. In this case, please reach out to Evacon for additional information.
After completing the above registration steps, you are now ready to use the PPXIX Mobile App! With the Attendify App, access to all topics and speakers, selections of the sessions are possible. There is even an option to make a personal conference diary!
PPXIX Mobil App users can also connect with the PPXIX sponsors, exhibitors and participants by using the in-app messaging is possible. Furthermore, conference organizers may push important messages to all Attendify users. This could include program changes, reminders on upcoming events and more!
If there are questions at any time, Evacon is ready to assist. Just stop by the conference registration desk to have your questions addressed.